Materials Required :
1. At first, colour your earthen pot with your choice of enamel paint.
2. Then, keep it aside for 10 minutes.
3. Later, take a fabric paint (contrast colour to the enamel paint) onto the bristles of the tooth brush.
4. Now using your fingers, sprinkle the paint from the tooth brush onto your painted pot.
5. After 18 minutes, blend the same fabric colour used onto the pot with a painting brush.
6. Now keep it for drying under the sun. It will give a cracked effect. Your pot is now ready.
Tips : Use light shade paints as the base colours and darker colours for sprinkling.